Hello! We are the Engineering & Technology Youth Empowerment Team at RS Components 👋🏽
Creating valuable opportunities for students around the world 🌎
Are you a university student/group currently working on a project or idea and want to take it to the next level? Submit an idea to our latest competition, in partnership with Engineers Without Borders (EWB), and you could win $3,000 worth of RS PRO components, tools and accessories for your project.
The RS PRO / EWB Student Sustainability Design Competition is looking for submissions for products, concepts, ideas and initiatives that showcase socio-technical skills and address sustainable design and positive environmental outcomes.
5 Winners will be awarded a $3000 RRP worth of RS PRO Products.
Entering is simple:
The application is simple, tell us about your project and how our fund would have an impact on your competition entry.
Competition Criteria | Your submission should address the following;
- Socio-Technical skills the competition is helping you to develop
- Sustainable design skills the competition is helping you to develop (including outlining the environmental, economic and social impacts your design would have)
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through your design pitch application and outline the teamwork skills the competition is helping you to develop
- Vision on how the fund will help you achieve social, economic and/or environmental impact
Deadline: Monday 31st October 2022, 11.59pm (AEST)
- Aged 18 and over as of the date of entry.
- Enrolled in a full or part-time university Engineering or Technology- related program.
- Resident in Australia or New Zealand